Professional Registrations and Associations
Professional Registrations and Associations.
Pursuit of excellence
- Registered Medical Practitioner, Kenya Medical Practitioner and Dentists Board
- Registered Specialist Surgeon, Kenya Medical Practitioner and Dentists Board
- Member Kenya Medical Association.
- Member Association of Surgeons of East Africa.
- Member Surgical Society of Kenya.
- Member Indian association of gastroendoscopic surgeons.
- Member Kenya Society of Endoscopic surgeons.
- Member of IFSO (International Federation of Surgeons of Obesity) 2015-2018.
- Member of ASMBS (American society of metabolic & Bariatric surgeons).
SOCIAL WORK & ACHIEVEMENTS
Inspiring difference in the world
- Been an ACTIVE member of Lions Club International through Lions Clubs locally in Mombasa. Done free plastic surgical and general surgical camps in the COAST PROVINCE. With these clubs having done at least 800 free surgical operations over the last 15 years. Club President for Lions Club of Mombasa Bahari 2009/2010.
- Have been an honorary member of Round table organization offering free surgical services to the needy during their weeks of healing.
- Was awarded International President’s award for services to Humanity in the year 2001 by LIONS INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT and recently in 2006.
- Included in the Biographies of WHO’S WHO in the world for the year 2002.
- Actively involved in my own Religious community as a Board member with Seifee Medical Centre in Mombasa.
- President of Lions Club of Mombasa Bahari 2009 – 2010.
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
Looking to the future
Interested to work as a SURGEON in an institution whereby, I will be actively involved in the department of surgery and in creating a minimal access therapy unit of excellence and training.
- An Interest in Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery and to develop it in Kenya.
- An Interest in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Deep-sea fishing during my free time in Mombasa.
- Traveling and sightseeing.